Matching Markets and Inequality Workshop
- Pierre-André Chiappori (Columbia University)
- Leeat Yariv (Princeton University)
- Christopher Neilson (Yale University)
The workshop aims to cover a range of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Exploring novel approaches in market mechanisms and their implications for equitable outcomes.
- Investigating the role of matching in labour markets and its impact on employment disparities.
- Examining how matching dynamics influence family structures, gender roles, and economic decision-making within households.
- Assessing the effects of school choice, college admissions, and other educational matching processes on access and equality.
Submission Link: https://forms.gle/K8sB5oCydWRARdWj7
Acceptance notifications will be sent in early April 2024. The event will be held in person, and there is no registration fee. Participants will be expected to cover their travel and accommodation expenses. Meals for all presenters will be covered and a conference dinner for presenters will be hosted on 20 June 2024. Logistical details will be published in due course through the workshop’s website.